Sunday, September 22, 2013

Updates!

Hi everyone, this post is about updates and what will be happening in the nearby future!

1. So Kanani is in Hawaii with my parents! Jyll, Vanessa, and Josie and I are at our home! She left a few days ago and so some pictures will be showing up.

2. I am going to the an AG store in October so we will have a new addition to our family and pictures will also pop up!

3. Since it is Fall I will be changing the website around a bit so it has a new style.

So those are some things that will be happening in the nearby future! I hope you have a great day!


Love- Georgia and dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!