Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Day of Fall!!!!

Hi everyone, Happy First Day of Fall! 
 I love Fall so much! I am pretty sure it's my favorite season! 

Why it's my favorite season, you are probably wondering? 

1. It's is Super Pretty! 
 It is just so gorgeous!

2. It smells amazing!

3. Halloween! I love almost everything to do with Halloween! 
Examples-( Disney Halloween Movies, Some Decorations, Costumes, Candy etc.)


4. Thanksgiving! First of all I love the food, but I also love showing our thanks to the Lord for everything he has done for us! Also spending time with family is great.


5. The change of food from Summer to Fall! 
Example, it goes from Popsicles to pie with cinnamon ice cream!




Those are some reasons why I love Fall!

What about you? I would love to know what your favorite parts of Fall are and what is your favorite season?

Well I hope you have an awesome day! 

Love- Georgia





No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!