Monday, August 19, 2013

Sorry

Hi everyone, on my Ipad I have been trying to upload the hairstyles but it just won't let me! I am so sorry! I should probably be better at telling you guys stuff and then doing it! I will try to be better! I actually tried posting the hairstyle on August 6th but it wouldn't post and I have been trying almost every day to post it but it just won't work so I am so sorry! I always let you down! Even when I say I will do better I never do and I am so sorry for that! Please forgive me! I will keep trying with the Hairstyles but I don't think it will work out! But I will post other stuff! 

Have a Great Night! 

LOVE- GEORGIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!