Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hairstyles

Hello everyone, it's Georgia her and I am going to start a new thing on this blog! I will try to keep up with it but sometimes I will miss it! So what is it you may ask?

It is called Hairstyles with Josephina, where I will be showing you fun hairsyles you can do with your long haired dolls! Every so often my other dolls will show up..... I hope it will be loads of fun! 

I don't know how often I will do it.... Either everyday, every other day, twice a week, once a week, every two week etc. 

I will try to work things out! My first post will be soon so keep reading for more fun posts!

Love always,
    Georgia


Also please, please comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!