Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Photo Story

Here is a photo story featuring Vanessa, Jyll, and some extra's! 


Jyll is Blue
Vanessa is Purple
Kanani is Light Blue 
Josephina is Pink  
Narrator/Georgia is Red


"I am so excited to go to the AG store in Seattle! We will be there in a few hours, Vanessa!"Jyll exclaimed
  

"We should probably get going!" Vanessa acknowledged.



"Ya you are probably right, lets get going!" Jyll commented.

"Bye Kanani, Bye Josephina we will see you soon!"

Bye we hope you have loads of fun! See you later!


                                                               
Vanessa and Jyll started to leave

Jyll and Vanessa got into the car! "Safety First," Vanessa said!

After many hours the girls finally arrived! "I can't believe we are finally here," Jyll exclaimed!

They looked at all the books in the front!

They looked at the historical dolls!

They looked at some earring and other things! "I wonder if I should get any new earrings?" Vanessa asked Jyll.

"Should we design our own Creativi Tee's?" Jyll questioned herself  
"It looks like fun!" Jyll added.

"They look super cute on these dolls but I don't think we should!" Vanessa answered back.


"Maybe another time we should come back and get our hair done but not today!" Vanessa said getting tired.


"This has been a really fun day but it is getting late and we should probably head home!" Jyll uttered. "It has been fun and I think I know what I am going to buy!" Vanessa replied. "Me too!" Jyll bubbled   
"I want to get Kit! I am going to head over to the check out area."

"Good Idea, I have decided to get Saige she is super cute! We also should get a souvenir for the other girls!" 
"I think we should get this Seattle shirt!"
Both the girls went to the checkout stand and bought their dolls and the T-Shirt. Then they headed towards the car!


"That was an amazing day! I can't wait to go again!" Vanessa reported. "Maybe next time with Josephina and Kanani." Jyll beamed. "I hope the new dolls have fun at their new home!" Vanessa squeaked.

"I am sure they will," Jyll replied.



Thank you so much if you read all this! I hope you enjoyed this and please please please comment on what you thought!


LOVE- Vanessa, Jyll, Josephina, Kanani, and Georgia







No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!