Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mckenna and Christmas

    Hi everyone sorry for not posting lately anyway it's almost Thanksgiving and usually people start making their Christmas list around this time 
                       (It is never to yearly to start unless its January.)
    Does McKenna happen to be on your Christmas list? Well McKenna is  on my cousins list and I want to get McKenna for her but 

1. She is Back Ordered until December 
2. She is really expensive 

So I decided to go on EBAY and found this amazing deal!!!! I hope it stays like this so I can bid...... The McKenna doll is only $.99 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it....... $.99 cents and she is in amazing condition....... I hope she I win so my cousin can get her......





          
If a doll you want is back ordered or you can't afford her look on Ebay they sometimes have good prices....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!