Friday, June 22, 2012

Some pictures I found!!!

Hello lovely readers and friends! I was searching through my moms phone and my device and I found some American Girl store trip photos! Some are when my cousin and I went for my birthday and others are when my parents went for their anniversary! Hope you enjoy!!

PS: I just saw BRAVE, and it was pretty awesome!!!!!! Very Funny to include!

Pictures

1. Some of the JLY dolls!
2. A picture of when I first got Vanessa!
3. A picture of my cousins doll Olivia!
4. A picture of McKenna Brooks!
5. Display of Josephina!
6. Another picture of McKenna Brooks!

1 comment:

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!