Sunday, March 4, 2012

Trip to the AG store

Hello everyone, how is it going sorry I have not posted in a week or longer...... So today I am going to be talking about my trip I am going on and I need all of your info and fun stuff to do there and prices because I have not ever gone before :) This post may be pretty long! So it will probably make up for the days I have not posted 
 __________________________________________________________________________
1. I have a question for you all..... Do you want me to do a Giveaway and get you something at the AG store. If you do you have to comment if you do not comment I will not make the post of the contest...... PS: Winkie I feel really really really bad about the last giveaway please forgive me I lost your home address and I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY and I know I said since you where the only other person who did it you would get a prize but i Don't think that prize will ever come I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO   SORRY

_________________________________________________________________________ 

 So about the store......... 


Creative-a-tees - So has anyone ever made one if so was it worth the money and how much was it. Did they have a lot of pictures to choose from????


Doll hair salon- Has anyone ever been to the doll hair salon? Was it worth the money and how much where the styles.Was there a lot of hair styles to choose from and was it worth your time 


Dinning- Has anyone ever eaten here? I know the prices but was it worth all that money? Did you enjoy it? What did you eat and was it good? Was it worth your time? Also did anyone celebrate their birthday at the bistro if so did you get anything special to eat like a birthday cake?


Do you have anything else that I could know? I cant wait until this trip and the reason why I am asking a bunch of these questions is because I am going in 49 days. I am going April 21-22. Also is there anywhere in the store that you want me to take pictures of because if you do comment....




ALSO If you have any pictures of you at the AG store or your day at the bistro or anything   at the store can you email some of them to me if you have permission or if you have a creative-a-tie that I can see what the will look like. I PROMISE NOT TO POST ANYTHING UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO AND IT WILL BE FOR MY EYES ONLY AND MY DOLLS EYES IF YOU SEND PICTURES IN :)

Just send it in to minniepie08@yahoo.com a repeat minniepie08@yahoo.com

















LOVE- 




GEORGIA :D



3 comments:

  1. that is so totally ok!! we recently moved anyway so it doesn't matter now.
    i have actually only been to a AG store once, and only for a quick walk through because we were just walking around chicago and we found it! funny uh!? i wasn't really even into AG that much, but that little trip made me more into it.

    so for the answers to your questions:
    1. i have never created a mini tee
    2. i probaly would have went and had my dolls hair done at the salon, (because the dolls looked so cute in those chairs and the hair people were very fragile and gentle with the dolls and the dolls hair looked amazing) but like i said we just stumbled upon the store and i didn't have my doll.
    3. no i have never eaten at the bistro. i personally don't think that the bistro would be that good, but if you do go to the bistro tell me what you think.
    4. my trip there was so amazing!! all the little scenes and set ups are so cute! i also really enjoyed looking at all the GOTYS that was really fun too, so if you have a chance, go there. and if you get your dolls hair done, or go to the bistro, or make a tee or if you see all the GOTYS can you please send me a picture? :D

    you are SO SO lucky that you get to go to a AG place!! have lots of fun!! and sorry for the SUPER long comment i just get so excited about these kind of things! :)
    -- Ashlyn (winkie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind and thanks for commenting :D I will send pictures and tell ya all about it :D

      Love-Gerorgia

      Delete

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!