Saturday, January 14, 2012

What Doll




Hiya it is Georgia and I need your help!!!!! Well I am going to an AG store for my birthday in April and I am going to get a doll but I need you to help me decide on which one....... Here are some of my choices.

I really like McKenna and I might try out for gymnastics  

I think she is super pretty!   


Another pretty girl  



Cecile is so Pretty to!!!!!   
                               

 So those are the dolls I am thinking of getting which one do you like best?



ALSO IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW TONIGHT WHERE I LIVE THAT IS SO EXCITING TO ME BECAUSE IT HAS NOT SNOWED AT ALL YET!!!!!!!


PS: Next time I will hopefully be doing a post containing my dolls

5 comments:

  1. i would TOTALLY get Cecile! oh i am so jealous, i want cecile SO bad!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on AG Fun and decided I would reply to it here. The dog on the top is my friend's and the one on the one on the bottom is my family's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great, Georgia! I wish I could go to the AG store... I'd personally go for Cecile but the other dolls are totally adorable too, especially McKenna!!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!