Monday, January 2, 2012

Can you guess


Hiya everyone its Georgia and happy 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are having a good time. I have to go back to school tomorrow :( Stinky :( well i have a fun guess game for you can you guess who this is??  

 

























If you guessed a cat or a dog you are wrong.......chuckle....... Its Miss McKenna Brooks :)

Yes she is out I tried to post earlier but the computer would not upload the post :( On New years I went to look at americangirl.com at 11:00 my time and she was up i literally could not breathe :) Well she is out Aloha Kanani and Hello McKenna :) 

come back tomorrow to see what i got from my grandma for christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!