Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello

Hello, How are you This post is just about me missing a certain doll!

I know Mckenna is cool and is different but I miss Kanani. I know we had a year of her but I miss her Aloha Spirit I wish she could be back!!! Also I know I have the doll but I miss her being the excitement of the year!!! Maybe I should show some pictures!

Here is Kanani, Look at her isn't she beautiful and look at the book!!! I goes great with her I love her story!!!

Here is McKenna, I don't think she is very pretty. Her book looks good but I don't want the doll! Also Mckenna does not come with a necklace you have to buy her accessories to get the necklace!!!    




 Here is a few more things to talk about



MCKENNA'S MOVIE- On July 14th you can watch her movie on NBC :)


ALSO Mckenna has a new app for the Ipad, Ipod, and Iphone

I wish Kanani could of gotten a movie, I bet it would be a great movie, what about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!