Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long Long time and no post with color

Hello everyone sorry for the long time and no post the computer broke and my IPad doesn't show pictures so now our computer is fixed!!!!! :D

So I was hopping to do a contest for you to try to guess on what store I was going to but the computer was broken so ya also this post will be really long

On April 22nd it was molly's tenth birthday!!! I know it was her tenth because the store was talking about it so ya molly                                                  


                           


 _____________________________________________________________________
Now i will talk about another thing. On April 21-22nd I went to the American Girl store Seattle!!!!! It was so great!!!!!!!!!!!! But sadly I forgot to take pictures :( I am really sorry but I have other pictures.

So you may know this dress but do you know who is wearing it?
























This is the doll that is wearing this dress and she is new!!! I got her at the American Girl store Seattle and she is a JLY and I named her Ella-Rue


At the store I got her Ears Pierced and right now she is wearing the pet set earrings that my mom bought me (SHE IS SO NGICE!!!!!)

THESE ARE ALL MY DOLLS NOW :D FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IS KANANI, JOSEPHINA, ELLA-RUE, AND JYLL. :D

 
       ________________________________________________________________                                                                                                        

 Next-

Thanks for reading, I will try to post soon


GEORGIA

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello i am very glad if you want to comment but there are some rules before you comment

1. no bad language or i will delete it!!!!!!!!!
2.please respect others
3.PLEASE NEVER EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
4.please don't ask really personally questions
5. and the best of all HAVE FUN!!!!!